Monday 23 April 2012

T is for...


The Challenge:

I thought I would write a brief post regarding the A t Z Challenge today.  What started out as a good idea and a bit of fun has turned out to be more challenging than I imagined and the time required to undertake it more demanding.

The A to Z Blogging Challenge started in 2010, setting a challenge to all Bloggers to, for the month of April, post every day except Sundays during the month, Blogging on a themed topic from A to Z.  26 letters, 26 days.  There are over 1,700 signed up officially to the challenge along with, I suspect, many others like me who are participating from the sidelines.

It has certainly not always been easy to keep the schedule up and there have been the odd days where a letter may have slipped, to be caught up later. The time pressure has also meant an interesting internal conversation regarding that which has to be written, but all in all a very interesting exercise and, I can now see why it is so named, challenge!

With 6 letters left, including several tricky ones, the challenge is still on. 

No comments: